👋 Hey everyone —
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been engrossed in the 🇺🇸 political news over the past week and could use a breather, so this week I am taking a break from my traditional weekly newsletter to recharge. Hopefully you can use the same break from tech and economics as a time to decompress. I will be back next week with the regular news and analysis I’ve written over the last 16 weeks!
For those of you who are paid subscribers, I have paused your subscriptions to ensure you get an extra week of Techonomics to make up for it.
If you don’t want the break, feel free to catch up with one of my Longer Takes:
- 🍿 Thoughts on Quibi and Consumer Product
- 🏭 What's in a chip? Breaking down the Semiconductor Industry
- 👩⚖️ Section 230, the Senate, and Understanding the Internet
- 🍪 Upending the Internet’s Free Business Model
- 💸 Productization & Platforms
- 🇦🇺 Australia vs the Aggregators
- 📊 Software IPOs and S-1s: playing with numbers
- 📡 Cable Companies and the Innovator’s Dilemma: Round 2
- 🙉 Tread not-so lightly: Antitrust & Corporate Venture Capital
- 🛍 CFCs, urban warehouses, and the last mile
- 🤖 Big Tech and Antitrust: The Capitalism Paradox
- 🎵 The Music Industry's Profit Journey
See you next week, and as always, thanks for the support!